Celebrations! We all know that  expenses on food and drinks are deductible in Canada 50%, with the exception if the expenses incurred by an employer for all employees then they are deductible at 100%. Also the employer is entitled to 6 events per year which are organized for its employees… Read More

Work paid

Work paid I will talk in this article about employee’s pay. I will not analyze a situation in which the employer increases by 3% the annual salary, but the situation when a colleague leaves and the supervisor decides not to hire someone in place and to give you a bonus … Read More

Tax credit for first home

Tax credit for first home We know very well that buying a house brings joy, but also very high costs. The provincial government has decided to help individuals who want to buy a house offering a credit. To receive this credit, you must be the owner of the house for… Read More

Whether you are a Moldovian or Canadian citizen or others, you need the W-2 form if you worked in the US during the year. This document is printed and issued by the employer. The employer is legally required to send a copy to the IRS and one to the employee.… Read More

US income tax return

Why should I file my US tax return? Under US tax law, non-residents who have worked in the United States are required to file their US income tax returns. The presentation of the declaration is not obligatory only in cases where: you did not earn any income in the United… Read More